Saturday, January 30, 2010

Forever and always.

I'm back after a week! I think I could last longer than that, actually. I could totally abandon this blog and write off blogging forever. Seriously, everytime I came online, I'd hesitate to blog.

I'll upload the Leadership Camp pics and blog about it when I find the cable.

I found the cable! But meh, I'm too lazy to upload photos.

Had serious fun today at the Tropicana Club House with Eunice, Riyen, Michelle, Amanda, Calvin, Matthew, Vincent, Shaun, Ryan and Sharran. Honestly, they're a stupid bunch of idiotic people, but I love them to bits.

MATTY'S ALL BUFF NOW! WITH A SIX PACK. Dammit, *drools* :D Hahah, I was clinging to him like mad. Camwhored a fair bit with the retards. No actually, we camwhored like crazy. Amazingly, the pictures came out great. Meh, we ish awesome :)

The girly girls left one by one and I was stuck being the only girl with five guys (Ryan went home early). I stole Vinnie's chips and helped Matty help him up the stairs. Stupid boy went and sprained his ankle.

Tennis was... Fun. Footy was even better. Two girls, two guys. They split us into one guy against the remaining three. Arrogant snobs :D

Oooh, btw, Mr Naresh should've TOTALLY asked for the assignment thing this week cos like, I took millions of macros. Of pweeety pweeeeety flowers :)

Leon's going for an operation. Adry's asking me to follow her visit him. Shyt :)

Who's watching the Grammy's? :D THANK GOD for Federal Territory Day! I get to watch the Grammy's liveeee, oh yeah :)



Proper updates later, with the pictures I hope. Wanna see Matty's defined six pack? Go to Facebook, huns. The above pic's only a SNEAK PEAK, baby.

Forever and Always

Goodnight.

Loves.