Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's my life.

HI. So I haven't blogged in, (what's 23 - 7?) uhm, 16 days. WHOA.

So just like everybody's been blogging, the exams are over. Result time. I guess I have to say that despite the straight Bs SO FAR, I'm still disappointed since I studied like [censored] man.

Yeahh and I can't remember what happened so I'll skip all that cos you wouldn't wanna hear what I did for the past 16 days.

I feel like flaming, firing, burning? people. I haven't done that in ages, and I'm sorry but blogs exist so that people like me can express what we want to express without having to worry. That's total BS.

Dear you, stop putting me on an emotional rollercoaster.
Dear you, you know, sometimes the world just isn't about ONLY you. If only you knew.
Dear you, you have no right to interfere with my life, so mind your own stupid business cos I'm sick and tired of people judging me.


Thank God for Riyen and DailyBooth :)

Dear Dax, get over it :D


Skipped gymrama prac today cos I didn't bring my PE clothes. Had fun, in a way, if you didn't count the number of people shooting glares at me. Should I skip again tomorrow? It's fun, hanging out with Jia Hui, Sek Hao and Leon.

Goodnight, I have a compo to write, a 1200 word compo to type out, a karangan and God knows what else to do :)

This blog post was shizz and I'm so redoing it once I'm happy.