Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rewind.

Mr Ganesh passed away yesterday at 4.20pm. He fought his battle long and hard and I pray and hope that right now, he's in Heaven with God and Jesus looking out over us. Although I never really knew him as he never taught me, I've heard a great deal about him and I'm pretty sure he was an awesome teacher. Rest in peace, Sir.

Wei Jin should so go for Youtube, but he's lazy to update stuff, so there goes that idea down the drain. He made me laugh till my face went red. His lame ass jokes are so gay you can't help but laugh. Right?

Studying is fun, no? NO. Gonna study with Sue Anne tonight at Mr Kong. Sejarah. We should be doing BM, no?

David, thank you so much dear, for the cake. And I'm sorry I didn't eat it. Have a great birthday, God bless! You're in for a surprise tomorrow, I think :)

GYMRAMA IS LOVE. Bananas and umbrellas are whee! So is the Gideon thing. Watch out world, you'll be knocked out by our awesome acapellas!

I can go on for days without thinking of you and then when I see you again, I miss you.

Loves.