Monday, December 28, 2009

Dreamin' of a white Christmas.

I know I own a lot of blogs, but honestly, once you sit down and think about it, the only one I've ever stayed with for a long time and posted over a hundred posts in, is the dramaqueen one. The reason's simple. After awhile, the blogs I make stop making me feel the urge to blog. Either the blog's too messy or Mum says the url's too rude (sassy-assy). Hence, this new one. I had Riyen approve my url, haha. She went all,

Little? Yes. Wild? Oh yes. Liar? Definitely.

Ily, beesh :)

First post, Christmas 2009. Not bad, eh?

For Christmas, Santa, well Daddy got me this baby. NO Ri, I did NOT give birth to it. The Samsung Corby. It's pink! The lighting here makes it look like it's salmon pink, but fret not! It's magenta-ish.

Every Christmas Eve, over 40 relatives from my Dad's side pack my house for our annual Christmas Eve dinner. What's not to love? The food is great. It may be almost the same every year, but aww c'mon! Who remembers what the food tastes like exactly a year ago? Nobody :D


Dad's roast beef.


Salad. It's not Ceasar, but it certainly tastes like it!

Aunty Jenny's baked potatoes with cheese filling and cheese topping. CHEESY!
And then of course, we have the cute little babies running around the house. Raegan :) He's gonna be some hot stuff when he grows up.

And who's to forget us camwhore-rs? We pose, we snap! ;)

Aaron and his 'gangsta' pose which I failed to imitate.

Them real gangsters, Joel (left) and Leonard (right).

Sudden Attack much, guys?

And that, is basically all the nice pictures I have that were not blurry or retarded. See? Even Uncle Lui's happy! He is ohsohappeee :p

Haha, how's that for a first post?

Loves, xx.