Friday, January 1, 2010

Petal street.

It was 'I'm gonna clean up my room day' today! Put all my books on my bed. IT WAS ONE BIG HUGE MESS, I tell you. I wasn't aware that all my books since Form One were on my shelf.



Me likey this alot :)

The mess on my table. Chargers, books, plastic bags, CDs.


We went to the Central Market for Aunty Jenny's art exhibition. Her paintings are pro. And of course, going there, we just had to stop by Petaling Street. As a result, we ate black mee mee hokkien mee.


He wasn't aware that he could open his mouth that wide. Epic. FISH!

Petal Street's awesome hokkien mee.

Random shot of the plants at the Central Market to show Eugene how pro my photography is even with just a digital Canon :D

Lesley took that and I thought it was preeeety ;)

So that's all, people. There are more pictures, I'm lazy to upload, meh.
On the 30th, went out with Rose, Suyin and Calvin. Cal came over at 9. I frankly can't remember what we did till 12 when we finally went to OU. Rose and Su came at like, 3. So me and Cal were randomly window shopping and I wished I had a shirt saying "I'm NOT his girlfriend!" Meh. Colour me gansta :D Went highhh at the karaoke stop. And btw, WATCH Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. It's definitely worth 11 bucks!

Ta.

Loves, xx