Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!


I want to nom this ohsobadly.

Happy New Year, everybody! :D

School. What can I say? The first day was nice, it wasn't awesome, just... Nice. I mean, of couse, it was awesome to see my friends again. Some of the guys wore freakin long pants. It either a) makes them look gay, b) makes them look tall or c) makes them look fat. I think I'd stick to b, wouldn't you?

The second day was, gah, getting to know your teachers. I dropped sets. Again, lol. In Form 1, I was in 111, then in Form 2, I dropped Maths and got 112. Now I've dropped BM, therefore I ish in sets 212. And hey, I definitely ain't complaining. I got the nice teachers :)

Today. It was okay, I guess. HOMEWORK! Pfft, Sara ish gonna be a good girl this year ;) Ian was like, "Wahhh, Sara so smart!"

I'm thinking of joining the Photography Club. Whatcha think?

Loves,
Sara