Saturday, January 9, 2010

Carpe diem.

I've only just found out what 'carpe diem' means.

Carpe diem is a phrase from a Latin poem by Horace. It is popularly translated as seize the day. Horace, whoever you are, YOU ARE A GENIUS!

Had a little fun yesterday, going crazy with my cammy. I think I wanna join the Photography Club. These were taken with my trusty Canon Digital Ixus 100IS. I have no complains about my pretty camera except that on rare occasions it gets blurry, but ohwell.



This little leaf was like, tiny compared to the others. It was the prettiest though :)

Then I had a little fun taking snapshots from the balcony during the sunset.


The colours are seriously damn pretty, man.



Idk why, but I see this picture and I think 'Amazon Jungle'.

The view from the balcony. Honestly, this is why I love living on the 27th floor.

I think it's a bit pathetic how some people are going around burning churches and smashing car windows and windscreens that don bumper stickers claiming they believe in Jesus. I mean, whatever happened to the 1Malaysia concept?

Would you believe me if I told you I sat down on the dining table and studied Sejarah for 2 hours straight? Last year, people would've tsked. I'm a whole new person now, pfft :) Sat down with my textbook, referance book and activity book. I'm actually finding it quite interesting, Chapter One. Chapter Two's bull though. I was thrilled at the fact that out of 40 questions, I could only not answer like, 7? :D That's a big achievement for me! Hahah.

Then we went to church. Bugged Mommy and Dad to go. We went there and there was a guy standing outside the door saying we couldn't go in cause they were collecting offering, LOL. Some bouncer. We ended up in Jaya 33 instead. Wish I had the camera with me. The fruit shop in front of the Jaya Grocer was selling champagne grapes. They're ohsopretty, I tell you. Little, tiny, baby grapes. Took some pictures with Mom's iPhone, but nonetheless, I didn't like them. Couldn't macro :)

On that note, I shall leave you blog readers who are yet to exist. Mom wants the lappy and I want to sleep. Piano class tomorrow.

Goodnight. Carpe diem ;)

Loves.