Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One love.

To be honest with you, I don't know what I'm doing online. It's 11.14 pm, I have homework that I am yet to do and my head hurts because I'm sleepy, rawr. Forgive me if I'm writing crap. I'm sleepy, yes I've mentioned that.

I like Audacity, it ish aweshome. Edited Blue's One Love. Used two tracks and changed the pitch of one of them. The result? A harmonized chipmunk version of the song. Original voice included.

Mum just wrapped my scrapbook in the Star's comic page. It looks... Okay okay. Not exactly how I imagined and wanted it to look like, though it looks way better than when she wanted to wrap it up with the page that had that big ugly article with a full sized picture of some guy. Yuck.

I'm gonna get that Nuffnang thing. And a cbox. Who knows how bad I need them. I am somewhat thrilled at the fact that my reader count went from 7000 (Yes, I reseted it) to 7098 in a matter of three days. OR more. Honestly, I don't know who reads my blog anyway.

Anyways, I has to go. My eyes hurt, lol. Goodnight :)

Loves.