Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yes LAH.

The world is a fairytale. MYTH.

I rather enjoy gymrama now. It is very the fun. The banana clan are hippoes. Eugene and Wei Jin are mean bozos. They only listen to Dawnsiepoo.

Contractors came over today. Dad's office is totally redone and I get his old desk. My desk now faces my window so hell, what am I gonna do when I'm scared at night and need to do my homework?

Draw the curtains, rawr.

The Interwebs is very the boring nowadays. I need to talk to SEAN, omgwtfBBQ. About our ROTI CANAI deal. I love that bum lah. Cos to him, everything is lah, lah. The world is so round lah. Roti canai is awesome lah. Hee :D

I WANT A BLACK BOYFRIEND, HMPH. Who wants to be my new black boyfriend? Hahah, please, Canon Eos 1000/500/450D!

Games tomorrow. Can I wait? Screw that. I want gymrama with my bananaaaa people :)

Goodnight.

Loves.
PS. WHO CAN FRIGGIN GIVE ME THAIPUSAM ARTICLES?