Thursday, February 11, 2010

Admit it,

you scroll down someone's blogroll hoping to see your name, don't and then feel dejected. You click on someone else's blog link and BOOM! You do see your name in the blogroll, you feel happy. Don't worry, I feel the same way too [insert smiley here].

-
And since you've all been kind souls, reading my blog, I shall let you see Daddy's new renovated room.

Can't really see much. And if you haven't been here, you wouldn't be able to tell the diff.


I wanna watch Valentine's Day, so who's with me? Frankly, I don't even know what's the whole movie's about, but hey, they've got all my favourite actors in the cast, so why not? On Valentine's Day, I'd be single. But I'd have my best bums to celebrate with me.

Just to make things clear, I am NOT in any way with Vincent. Thankyou.

Painted my nails a dark purple. Not going to school tomorrow, so by gum, I shall see you all next week, aites? Going shopping with Mommy tomorrow/later. Wanna get some new clothes for CNY.

Heaven can wait

Loves.
PS. Notice something? I didn't use smiley faces!