Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love, smurf.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUESUE! AND VALENTINES DAY, AND CNY TOO! I LOVE YOU, STALKING COW CRYBABY! :D


Uncle Eddie came over last night. He didn't bring Sean, oh dear God, why not? He did bring a big block of cheese, chocolates and grapes though.


Went over to Sri Hartamas this morning so the adults could have their massages while Les and I went around walking in the mall. Had Mummy's iPhone with me, thus we went into Starbucks. The WiFi there is sucky, fyi. So I had an iPhone, a pink phone, SKITTLES! and 50 bucks.




I find it unfair that the photo editing apps on the iPhone can't be used on the computer. Such a pity. Cos I rather like the stuff you do on the iPhone. Observe.





She was pissed that I didn't wanna leave Starbucks :)


Heard the latest version of We Are The World. 25 years after the original version by MICHAEL JACKSON! I miss MJ. May you rest in peace, dude. It's niceee and Arty was every so kind as to rip it and send me the file. Lunch on me, Arty Fartyy!


No longer is Eunice Quay the only one with a black boyfriend cos I HAVE A BLACK BOYFRIEND TOO! Ooh, he can be my Valentine. The Canon EOS 500D; delighting you always :D

AARON'S BACK! :D


Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day, readers. I ish off as Mum wants the lappy back. Meh. Valentineless again, ohwell :) Suesue's taken, HMPH.

Goodnight, rawr.

Loves.