Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rawr.

:)
Woke up in the morning, didn't feel like P Diddy. Ate breakfast at KANNA CURRY HOUSE!

Dad ordered mutton :(

But he ordered chicken too! And soya beeeaaan.

Had a roti pisang. Bananas for the banana.

And of course, roti canai! Stare at it Sean, I know you want it.

After that, we went to SFX to visit Popo and Kungkung at the crematorium. I like it there :)



Then we headed to Tropicana City to watch the lion dance cos Daddy apparently had all the schedules of the lion dances.


Notice that the people are not on anything form of surfaces. They're in AIR!

Uncle Eddie wanted to buy some stuff for his iPhone, thus we wondered into a shop with lappy's that had Photobooth. The result :
Left for One Utama after that cos yeah, Dad had the schedule for that too.


I caught them jumping yo :D



This year's lions were so damn cute.




See? They even fought for the hula hoop.


And waved at us :)

I thought I'd had my share of lion dances for the day, but when I went down to the poolside to do some shots, alas, there were lion dancers there.



HAPPY CNY AND VALENTINES DAY! Bring on the ang paus :)