Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today was a fairytale.

Hello. I figured since I'm already online, I might as well do updates.

Malacca was, okay, I guess. We didn't do any eating cos all the shops were closed and all we did was laze around in the mall. Mind you, my favourite shops were closed on the first day. The uncles kept offering me beer!

Niki's gambling party was on Tuesday, the day I was supposed to come back from Malacca. But, there was this major trafficjam that kept us on the road for like, 4 hours. Thus, I couldn't make it for Niki's. Karynn was alone there, I'm so sorry! And SueAnne said I FFK. Fong Fei Kei :) And I realized after Sue scolded me that the sms I meant to send Niki was in my outbox, pfft.

Then on Wednesday night, a friend of my Dad's friend was having an open house so we went. JOE was in the opposite house! So I went over and practically got smothered in the bigness of it all. Watched GLEE. And I'm like, honoured. First friend in her new house :P

Haven't been doing much, actually. Theory classes are actually fun now. They've all got their own fake boyfriends and girlfriends that I'm stuck with Pravin. It's funnay, yo.

Holiday homework, ftw. I haven't started. I really should start now, shouldn't I? Most played song on my phone, Watcha Say. Vinnie's fault, he sent me the song. I LOVE YOU VINCENT! Screw that rumour :)

Today Was A Fairytale is surprisingly a damn easy song to play on the guitar, woohoo. Seeing as I'm already talking about guitars, get well soon, Leon's guitar. Leon, I hope your face doesn't hurt anymore.

I WANNA WATCH VALENTINE'S DAY! Haha.

Loves.